Built to perform with quick-drying construction, superior cushioning, and wet grip traction. Read more >
Omni-Shield Blood ‘n Guts™
NO GUTS, NO GORY.
Prevents and removes stains without affecting breathability of the fabric.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
PART SHOE, PART FISHSuper-plush and quick-drying, this shoe is built for the life aquatic with a breathable mesh upper, superior midsole cushioning, and wet grip traction.ALL-AROUND PERFORMANCEAdvanced water-and-stain repellency helps ensure a clean look whether you’re dockside or downtown.Features:
- Combination open mesh and synthetic upper
- Blood 'n Guts™ water and stain resistant treatment
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
- Weight: 10.25 oz / 290g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1767681
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top