A versatile, waterproof rubber fishing boot with advanced protection, comfort, and traction. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
RUBBER BOOT REINVENTEDIdeal for the avid offshore angler looking for ultimate water protection with exceptional comfort and traction.BUILT FOR COMFORTFeaturing a unique fold-down collar, superior midsole cushioning and shock absorbency, and a wet grip outsole for advanced traction.Features:
- Waterproof vulcanized rubber upper
- Synthetic lining
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
- Weight: 20.8 oz / 588g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1827461
- Upper: Vulcanized Rubber
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Dorado™ LITUP 10 PFG Boot is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ppangkku from Good design Good design and comfort shoes.
Date published: 2018-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anglingoregon from Great wearing boot! I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of caution it these boots. I was also worried about fit due to me having wide feet. But they fit perfectly and worked great.
Date published: 2018-11-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by Offshorefisherman from PERFECT except for one thing I like the way these look and fit, better so than any others. The issue I have with them is the same issue I have will ALL fishing boots...WHY do they REFUSE to put a decent ARCH SUPPORT inside these? I mean we fishermen are on our feet all day, and usually in unfavorable conditions. No arch support = back pain, hip and knee pain, and just plain fatigue! When someone makes these with a GOOD arch support, I will be a customer for life!
Date published: 2018-10-07
Back to Top