Quick-drying mesh uppers and a lightweight, flexible design make this shoe a water-sport wonder. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
DRAIN AND DRYOpen mesh-and-synthetic uppers allow these water-ready shoes to splash it up, then quickly drain and dry.BUILT FOR COMFORTResilient midsoles have vents for circulation plus comfort technology for cushion and a high-energy return.HUG THE ROADOur patented, non-marking rubber outsoles provide extra grip, even on wet surfaces.Features:
- Combination open mesh and synthetic upper
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Midsole ports for air ventilation and cooling
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet traction rubber
- Weight: 7.5 oz / 212 g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1826401
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top