Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
With bigger, more numerous drainage ports in the heel and forefoot, the updated Drainmaker II drains water 33% faster than its predecessor. Add siped lugs for increased traction on wet surfaces and new internal frame support and you’ve got an ideal lightweight, quick-drying shoe for staying safe and comfortable during extended waterside activities.Features:
- Techlite midsole with drainage ports in heel and forefoot
- Omni-Grip high traction wet rubber grip
- Breathable single layer open mesh upper
- Siped with lugs for extra traction
- Fully drainable footbed
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 10.6 oz/300.5 g
- Style# B472552
Breathable, single-layer mesh
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top