A classic cotton polo shirt fortified with moisture wicking and UPF 15 sun protection. Read more >
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
A classic polo you can wear just about anywhere. Crafted of a breathable cotton-polyester blend fortified with moisture wicking and UPF 15 sun protection, this will be your warm-weather go-to.Features:
- UPF 15 sun protection
- Center Back Length: 29"
- Style# 1462661
- 60.0% Cotton
- 40.0% Polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Elm Creek™ Polo Stripe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Leeg from Awesome shirt Great shirts. I wear these shirts for work. They keep you cool during the summer while still looking professional.
Date published: 2017-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Golfer24 from Comfortable shirt A great shirt but did run a little big. Can't beat the comfort and it kept me cool during a hot golf trip.
Date published: 2017-07-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by BPclw from Size Runs BIG I ordered a large. I should of ordered a meduim. Typically a large fits in the Columbia line
Date published: 2017-03-25
Back to Top