Sealed seams and a waterproof-breathable construction make this jacket essential for rain days. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
DOWNPOUR READY Waterproof-breathable and fully seam-sealed, this jacket is a perfect zip-up shell for stormy days with 100% ripstop nylon shell and fine mesh lining.THE NECESSITIESAn adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs, and underarm ventilation help you adapt to changing conditions without missing a step.Features:
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Underarm venting
- Light Rail™ centerfront zipper
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Style# 1773841
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Double Ripstop 2L 100% nylon, Shell: Omni-Tech™ Twill 2L 90% polyester / 10% Lycra elastane, Lining: Fine Mesh 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Evolution Valley™ Jacket is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by donferris from Just Got to Use It Had to go to Duke Clinic, had just received the jacket, and it rained. Walking in and out of buildings and around the campus (unbelievable how big the campus has become). Fit great, comfortable in all that humidity (88 degrees). Completely dry and a great test. Passed with an "A".
Date published: 2018-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mbeoma from Nice jacket. Excellent jacket, definitely recommended. the quality is excellent. I love.
Date published: 2018-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by RoswellAngler from Really Great Rain Jacket Just received my replacement rain jacket and it's a beauty. Love the colors (gray/orang) and the hidden zippers. Should be a fantastic item for my upcoming fly fishing trip.
Date published: 2018-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Abbymosha from Amazing! Love the color It was a gift & my husband loved it! It fit prefect & he loved the color!
Date published: 2018-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by trapkicks88 from Good hood adjustments I have found a jacket I like that breathes and has good adjustments on the hood. Previous jackets have had massive hoods for helmets but I don't need a helmet walking from my car into any building. It is perfect for what I need which is a rain jacket that I can wear while going through daily routine or hiking!
Date published: 2018-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by acpr27 from Great Jacket This is a perfect jacket for adventures
Date published: 2018-04-30
Back to Top