Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
This lightweight multi-purpose trail shoe features a TechLite midsole and Omni-Grip outsole to keep feet comfortable, nimble and protected during a wide variety of outdoor activities. Low-profile good looks transition easily to the street for everyday wear.Features:
- Suede leather and mesh upper
- PU coated leather
- Techlite lightweight cushioned midsole
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber
- 10mm/5mm heel and forefoot heights for more natural, low to the ground stance
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 8.5 oz/240.97g
- Style# 1488591
Suede leather and mesh
- TECHLITE MIDSOLE
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction non-marking rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Fastpath™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by JCH15 from Poorly made Bought a pair in January and they are falling apart. Started to get wear on both shoes right by my little toes. Heel just completely blew out as well. When they made this shoe with the outdry feature they were a better made shoe. Won't buy again.
Date published: 2014-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nonno from Great Workout Shoe I bought these shoes for the "Y". They are a great shoe for working out in. They are light weight and sole is flexible. In addition the give good support to your arches if your doing legs.
Date published: 2014-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tory from This shoe is Excellent Fit is excellent, quality is great, am so Very happy with this shoe!!! I believe this is my favorite Columbia shoe yet and I have plenty!!! Thank You!
Date published: 2014-01-13
Back to Top