An all-terrain low top with a fast, sleek, lightweight nylon upper and a waterproof construction. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Built from fast, sleek and lightweight nylon with a waterproof-breathable bootie construction, this all-terrain waterproof low top excels in any environment it crosses. A lightweight Techlite™ midsole supports and cushions over long miles, while the rugged, grippy outsole keeps you stable on slick, wet surfaces.Features:
- Ripstop nylon upper
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 13.5 oz. / 383 g
- Style# 1629181
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Firecamp™ Sport Waterproof Shoe is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by SDPoacher from Looks good, but a bit narrow The look of the shoe was different, but I liked it. Wanted to keep it, but the width ran a little narrow. I have wide feet and these were extra narrow.
Date published: 2016-09-04
Back to Top