Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
FLANNEL COMFORTThe perfect balance of cozy and breathable, for staying comfortable in cooler temps, this flannel is super soft.STAY DRYIt’s outfitted with our high-performance wicking technology to keep you dry when the hike warms up.Features:
- Modern Classic Fit
- Style# 1552154
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Flare Gun™ Flannel III Long Sleeve - Big is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by DruZ from Quality... This is a very well made and comfortable shirt. It thick, and great for layering. My only knock is that it did seem to shrink a little after one was. I would still recommend it, just maybe get the next size up if you are big/tall.
Date published: 2018-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by thephotographer from Nice shirt I was glad to see Columbia added some flannel to the line. Great winter shirt with the classic outdoor look. Love it.
Date published: 2018-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by AtomicPunk from Not my last Columbia Flannel! This was the first Columbia flannel I purchased and it certainly will not be my last. in fact, soon after I received this one I bought another. Nice color and the flannel is soft but warm. The construction including the buttons is top notch.
Date published: 2017-09-14
Back to Top