A soft flannel plaid shirt crafted of naturally breathable 100% cotton. Read more >
SOFT COTTON FLANNELOur favorite 100% cotton flannel with the soft hand feel and multi-functional pockets, all in a vintage wash.Features:
- Button closure chest pocket
- Center back length: 30"
- Style# 1805681
- 100% Cotton
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Flare Gun™ Washed Long Sleeve Flannel Shirt is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Erick31 from Great looking shirt Move up a size Great fit Looks good
Date published: 2019-03-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by midgod07 from Fits nicely, but color deceiving on website Overall I like the shirt. However, on the website the black multi-plaid looks like a cool yellow/black western tiedye variant. It doesn't look like that in real life. The "yellow" at times can almost appear this nonspecific salmon or pink color. Not a bad shirt, but the website makes it look cooler than it is.
Date published: 2019-01-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jones06 from Great shirt let down by bad sewing Was really looking forward to some new flannel shirts and had great expectations for the price. Out of the bag, a lot of quality control issues with stitching. A lot of loose thread and stitches not completed correctly and visible. The buttons . . . . well, let's just say I pulled out my glue gun and added a protective layer over the threads of each button in hopes that they will survive a few months of washing. Have had great luck with Wolverine shirts in the past. If you are going to charge prices close to Patagonia and not use organic cotton, the sewing really needs to be top notch.
Date published: 2019-01-07
Back to Top