Heat Sealed Warmth.
HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out.
When the weather turns chilly, this lightweight, packable 650 fill-power down jacket will help keep you warm and snug. HEAT SEAL “no-sew” bonded baffles reduces water penetration and keeps down from migrating, giving it a modern, sleek and streamlined aesthetic. Perfect for mild winter conditions or as a layering piece on colder days.Features:
- HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out
- Water resistant fabric
- 650 fill power down insulation
- Zippered hand pockets
- Binding at hem
- Binding at cuffs
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Style# 1640881
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 76 grams of 650 fill power down
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Flash Forward™ Down Jacket is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nostrovo from Nice design, color much brighter in person Color looked good on the website photos, turned out to be much brighter and shinier in person- not my taste. This is the ONLY reason I'm returning it.
Date published: 2017-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Adouski1 from Awesome Its the best of his kind, keep you very worm, it looks very nice outside and inside. Love it
Date published: 2016-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by CrazyNoni from Fisherman Gift Grandson who is an avid fisherman seems to think this was an ideal Christmas gift because of its versatile weight and weather resistance.
Date published: 2015-12-27
Back to Top