Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
MORE GRIP, LESS SLIP.
Multi-directional lugs deliver aggressive traction across all surfaces.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
Designed for trail runners who want to feel light and go fast, the men’s FluidFlex F.K.T. [Fastest Known Time] from the Columbia Montrail collection delivers the perfect blend of flexibility, breathability, fit and traction. The shoe’s FluidFoam midsole provides optimal cushioning, while deep-flex grooves and a forefoot TrailShield outsole work together to deliver on guidance and protection.Features:
- Weight: size 9, 1/2 pair = 9.5 oz / 272 g
- Style# 1747051
- Seamless UPPER construction with a thermoplastic midfoot cage welded against a breathable body mesh for protection and support.
- FluidFoam MIDSOLE with increased flexibility through deep flex grooves. Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail. Ride heights: 15mm heel/11mm forefoot.
- Gryptonite heel and forefoot rubber traction zones incorporate 3-point lug shapes for multi-directional traction. Forefoot TrailShield adds protection but ensures flexibility.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s FluidFlex™ F.K.T Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by USMCE4 from Nicer than expected. I have only worn these a few times, but I like the soft feel when walking and the snugness of the shoe. They are very lightweight as though you don't even know you are wearing them. The traction is incredible except on wet concrete or smooth surfaces. Be very careful initially testing out the traction. Only real complaint, the shoelaces are way too short. Similar to other concerns.
Date published: 2017-09-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by H2otoo from Montrail FluidFlex To be clear, this is about the Montrail shoe, before Columbia took it over. I am guessing the model is unchanged. What I like about this trail shoe is the 4mm offset. I usually run roads, paved and dirt. Also some easy multi purpose trails. This shoe is a good "cross over", good for road and trail. Unfortunately because of the winter most of the running in these has been on the Treadmill. It is a comfortable shoe, a bit narrower than my Kinvaras. Also feel a tad heavier (I have not checked the specs on this). When I get to run trails this Spring, Summer, I will change my review if needed. Only complaint so far is the short laces. If laced the "standard" way there is just enough left to tie, forget about double knot.
Date published: 2017-02-23
Back to Top