An ultralight, nimble trail runner with a blend of flexibility, breathability, fit, and traction. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
MORE GRIP, LESS SLIP.
Multi-directional lugs deliver aggressive traction across all surfaces.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
LIGHTER THAN EVERThe perfect blend of flexibility, breathability, and traction, this trail running shoe is incredibly nimble—in part thanks to a featherweight tongue.UNDERFOOT MAGICThe midsole provides optimal cushioning, while deep-flex grooves and a forefoot TrailShield outsole work together to deliver guidance and protection.Features:
- Seamless upper construction with PU midfoot cage welded against open mesh for protection and support
- New extra light F.K.T.™ tongue for a light, clean fit
- Enhanced collar foam for better fit and comfort
- FluidFoam midsole with deep flex grooves for flexibility
- Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- Ride heights: 15mm heel / 11mm forefoot
- Gryptonite™ heel and forefoot rubber traction zones with 3-point lugs for multi-directional traction
- Forefoot TrailShield adds protection but ensures flexibility
- 4mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 8.6 oz / 246 g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Running / Training
- Style# 1747971
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Gryptonite Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s FluidFlex™ F.K.T.™ II Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Watts from Great Shoes Just did a nice 21 mile hike/trail run in these awesome shoes (after a few short break in runs). I was in the Enchantments wilderness in WA. Great performance on loose mountain kitty litter, awesome traction on early June snow pack, and great stick on the cascade granite. No blisters, not even a hot spot (when paired with good trail running socks). The shoes unsurprisingly got wet in the snow, but I was amazed at how quickly they seemed to dry out. Good flex in the shoe, without killing my arch.
Date published: 2018-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tom99 from Another winner! Comfort is important to me. It all starts from the ground up and the FKT’s are a great place to start. They are well manufactured with no uncomfortable seams on the inside. The cushioning is perfect and makes it easy to wear them for a good part of my day. The lacing is well designed and allows me to tighten them so they feel like a part of my feet. The arch support is not too high so they allow my feet to pronate naturally and keep my feet from hurting. This is another example of why I wear Columbia shoes and boots. The designers have the end user in mind. They also look great!
Date published: 2018-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by HikingCouple2 from Very Comfortable I was very hesitant to buy these shoes for my boyfriend because there was no reviews yet but I trusted the process where Columbia helps you find what kind of shoes are best fitting for your run type and so this shoe and another shoe were the 2 that was given for choices and of course I choose this one and my boyfriend absolutely loves them. He said after the second run his feet was comfortable, didn't give him blisters or wasnt forming at least. He said he was super impress because usually he likes to try running shoes on first of course but Columbia really guided me on what to get from the web and now he loves them. At first when I saw them, I was like oh no they look to narrow because it really does and very long perhaps because of the narrowness look but NO they fitted his wide foot. Great vibrant looking colors and also the shoe laces stay on very well. Thanks Columbia again!
Date published: 2018-03-29
Back to Top