A road-to-trail shoe crafted with a bootie construction and lockdown lacing for lightness and support. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
ROAD-TO-TRAIL TRAINERFinally, a running shoe that has it all: firm cushioning for roads and sure footedness for trails.UNIQUE UPPERA traditional mesh forefoot combines with a composite bootie and a lockdown lacing system for lightness and support.FLEXIBLE AND SMOOTHDeep grooves in the midsole deliver on. The result is a running shoe that transitions from road to trail seamlessly.Features:
- Composite stretch mesh rear bootie united with traditional mesh forefoot
- One piece molded external heel counter and lock down lace system
- Pure FluidFoam™ midsole with deep flex grooves for a soft, resilient and flexible ride
- Ride heights: 15mm heel / 11mm forefoot
- Highly durable and abrasion resistant forefoot and heel traction zones uniquely engineered for optimal traction both on and off the road
- 4mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 8.4 oz / 240 g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Trail, Running / Training
- Style# 1768891
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam™
- Outsole: Rubber forefoot and heel
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Fluidflex™ X.S.R.™ Running Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by DMSoCal from Runs small and narrow Shoe is very narrow so I had to return. It's very lightweight as expected but I'm not able to judge the shoe's other attributes due to improper fit. I have a medium width foot and it was uncomfortably tight.
Date published: 2019-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roki from Run small If you are between sizes go with the bigger one, snugg fit all around
Date published: 2018-06-14
Back to Top