A performance fishing shoe with Blood n’ Guts stain repellency and superior traction. Read more >
Omni-Shield Blood ‘n Guts™
NO GUTS, NO GORY.
Prevents and removes stains without affecting breathability of the fabric.
Next-level outsole traction that grips, protects, and adapts to unpredictable surfaces.
FISHING SHOESAdd these PFG athletic shoes to your angling adventures—they’re ready with quick-drying mesh and Blood n’ Guts water-and-stain repellency.EXTREME COMFORT AND TRACTIONThe ultra-comfortable midsole is made for standing all day, and the non-marking outsole offers incomparable grip on wet surfaces.Features:
- Combination open mesh and synthetic upper
- Blood 'n Guts™ water and stain resistant treatment
- Vibram® PU-like midsole compound for long lasting comfort
- TPU shank for torsional stability
- Vibram® non-marking WAVEGRIP outsole for incomparable grip on various watersport surfaces
- Weight: 11.75 oz / 333g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Water, Fishing
- Style# 1826511
- Upper: Mesh / Synthetic
- Midsole: Vibram
- Outsole: Vibram
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top