This PFG shoe is lightweight, protective, offers superior traction and comfort. Read more >
Next-level outsole traction that grips, protects, and adapts to unpredictable surfaces.
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE This PFG shoe is lightweight, protective, and offers superior traction, not to mention comfort. WATERPROOF-BREATHABLE The upper is constructed of our OutDry™ Extreme waterproof-breathable premium technology to keep your feet comfortable as you reel in the big one.GREAT GRIP It features a Vibram™ non-marking outsole for incredible grip on boat decks, rocks, and docks.Features:
- Style# 1724911
- OutDry Extreme™ waterproof breathable upper construction
- Vibram® PU-like midsole compound for long lasting comfort TPU shank for torsional stability
- Vibram® non-marking WAVEGRIP outsole for incomparable grip on various watersport surfaces
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Force 12™ OutDry™ Extreme PFG Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hooty from Great boat shoes Bought these shoes for sailing. They fit and are super comfortable. They stay dry and better yet my feet stay dry. They look good and can go from the boat to dinner.
Date published: 2018-07-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by Millsy from Too tight High quality shoe. Looks fantastic. I wanted to keep them but the toe box and ball of foot area is way too tight. I have returned them and then bought the mountain masochist 4 and they are great. I f you get this shoe go for a half size bigger.
Date published: 2018-06-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by JOSED from strong shoes and confort NICE SHOES,I REALLY TEST THE PRODUCTS ON THE COMERCIAL FISHING INDUSTRY,THIS SHOES DONT SLIP ON WET SURFACES KEEP YOU DRY NOT SUBMERSIBLE BUT AGAINS THE RAIN,WET DECKS AND LET YOU FEEL SECURE BECAUSE HAVE A STRONG BLOCK WITHOUT BEEN INCONFORTABLE.
Date published: 2018-06-14
Back to Top