A lightweight, protective, fishing inspired shoe with superior traction and comfort that will withstand just about anything. A TPU shank in the midsole delivers torsional stability while a Vibram™ non-marking WAVEGRIP outsole for incomparable grip on various watersport surfaces.
Vibram® PU-like midsole compound for long lasting comfort TPU shank for torsional stability
Vibram® non-marking WAVEGRIP outsole for incomparable grip on various watersport surfaces
Vibram All-terrain stability
Next-level outsole traction that grips, protects, and adapts to unpredictable surfaces.
Men's FORCE 12™ PFG Shoe is rated
2.0 out of
Rated 2 out of
Fishing Guide's PerspectiveI've been wearing the drainmakers for years as a full-time saltwater fishing guide and love them. Thought I would give the Force 12 a try to see if they could exceed the comfort and performance of the drainmakers.
- Well built shoe with speed lacing
- Adequate cushioning for 12hr trips
- Drains and drys extremely well
- bottom of shoe provides superb traction around boat
Cons: (only 1)
- For some reason, these shoes have an incredibly irritating hump right under the inside of the arch with no cushion there. I can literally feel the inside of my arch stick to it and release every time I step. You can imagine that with a light soaking of saltwater and 6hrs.
There is also one of the humps just forward of the arch on the outside of the foot. This becomes very painful after just an hour or so.
Unfortunately, I'll be sending these back and probably getting another pair of drainmakers.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online or in-store. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.