A light and protective fishing-inspired shoe with superior traction and comfort. Read more >
Next-level outsole traction that grips, protects, and adapts to unpredictable surfaces.
READY TO FISHA lightweight, protective, fishing-inspired shoe with superior traction and comfort that will withstand just about anything.STABILITYA TPU shank in the midsole delivers extra stability. A Vibram™ outsole grips on wet rocks, boat decks, and docks.Features:
- Synthetic upper
- Vibram® PU-like midsole compound for long lasting comfort TPU shank for torsional stability
- Vibram® non-marking WAVEGRIP outsole for incomparable grip on various watersport surfaces
- Style# 1718291
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s FORCE 12™ PFG Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by naboria from Good comfy shoe Even though it has a remarkable brand, are very comfy, slip resistant in almost any condition, this shoe is not designed for everyday use. This is the second pair I get, first ones started ungluing after six or seven months with a use of three to four days a week randomly
Date published: 2019-02-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by FWCharters from Fishing Guide's Perspective I've been wearing the drainmakers for years as a full-time saltwater fishing guide and love them. Thought I would give the Force 12 a try to see if they could exceed the comfort and performance of the drainmakers. Pros: - Well built shoe with speed lacing - Adequate cushioning for 12hr trips - Drains and drys extremely well - bottom of shoe provides superb traction around boat Cons: (only 1) - For some reason, these shoes have an incredibly irritating hump right under the inside of the arch with no cushion there. I can literally feel the inside of my arch stick to it and release every time I step. You can imagine that with a light soaking of saltwater and 6hrs. There is also one of the humps just forward of the arch on the outside of the foot. This becomes very painful after just an hour or so. Unfortunately, I'll be sending these back and probably getting another pair of drainmakers.
Date published: 2018-06-10
Back to Top