MAKING HOT PEOPLE COOL.
Blue rings react with sweat to lower the temperature of the fabric, so you feel cooler.
SUPER FAST WICKINGTHAT KEEPS YOU DRY.
Disperses sweat across a broad surface area for accelerated evaporation.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Featuring zonal placement of our most innovative technologies for maximum benefit — sweat-activated cooling Omni-Freeze® ZERO on arms and torso, accelerated wicking Omni-Wick® EVAP at center back, and all-over UPF 50 — this performance outdoor polo delivers supreme comfort and protection in extremely hot, humid climates.Features:
- Omni-Freeze ZERO fabrication lowers the material’s temperature
- Omni-Wick EVAP technology inserts at high sweat zones under arms and at center back provide industry-leading breathability and moisture transmission
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 provides premium protection from the sun
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Antimicrobial treatment protects this product from bacterial growth
- Ergonomic seaming
- Style# 1493531
- Omni-Shade Omni-Freeze ZERO inserts at arms and torso: 92% polyester/8% elastane ZERO jersey
- Omni-Wick EVAP inserts underarms and center back: 92% polyester/8% elastane EVAP jersey
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Freeze Degree™ Short Sleeve Polo is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Eric18 from Poor sizing I love the style and fabric but it is an active fit and the large is a bizarrely long shirt. It would look very strange to wear an active fit shirt that goes down past my zipper. And I'm 6'3.
Date published: 2014-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Markus from A shirt I bought this shirt because I work in hot places. They work well in keeping me cooler.
Date published: 2013-10-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by MickeyJr from Nice fabric, too small I love the fabric on the shirt, only had shirt on for a while as it was too small. I gave it to a friend who is smaller & will be buying an XL.
Date published: 2013-08-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by heidger86 from Great Shirt... will buy more of these This shirt is great on all fronts. It should be noted that it runs a size smaller than what you buy.
Date published: 2013-08-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by mike22 from Good features It worked well in over 90 degree weather but did not feel the cooling as much as I would have liked.
Date published: 2013-07-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by danimal1948 from The product is not as good as I thought it would be I originally purchased the Freeze Degree short sleeve button down shirt which I loved except for a major design flaw that caused the buttons to pull the fabric away from the shirt and become useless. I returned that shirt and customer service suggested this one. However, this one is a knit and as such does not keep me nearly as cool as the button down did. I think some may like it but I will not be purchasing the product again.
Date published: 2013-07-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by captnmo from Great quality I bought these shirts to take to Afghanistan in the summer and they are just what I needed. Light, but protective from the wind and sun. I do a lot of walking but I feel comfortable and stay dry. Runs a little smaller than some Columbia products.
Date published: 2013-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Docb14 from Great Shirt I wear a 42 long coat and the extra large fit just right. The feel of the shirt is light and it is very comfortable with a soft, almost silk like texture. It is a great shirt for almost any activity in warm/hot weather. Just buy it, you won't regret it.
Date published: 2013-05-10
Back to Top