A durable hiking shoe with a suede leather, mesh, and rubber upper that is fully waterproof. Read more >
WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
The Grand Canyon Mid OutDry is a durable and supportive hiking shoe that is super-comfortable, fully waterproof and that features a grip that just won’t quit. It’s about 9.5 miles to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, so all that stuff is certain to come in handy.Features:
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- A durable and supportive hiker that provides great traction and comfort
- Combination suede leather, mesh and rubber overlays OutDry® waterproof, breathable construction
- Techlite™ comfort system footbed for extra support and cushioning Techlite™ lightweight midsole for
- Style# 1661561
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top