A waterproof, breathable hiker that is durable and supportive, featuring premium OutDry tech. Read more >
WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Wet shoes are heavy shoes; this durable and supportive hiker is fully waterproof and breathable, keeping both your feet, your shoes and your socks dry. Long may you run.Features:
- Combination suede leather, mesh and rubber overlays OutDry® waterproof, breathable construction
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Techlite™ comfort system footbed for extra support and cushioning Techlite™ lightweight midsole for
- A durable and supportive hiker that provides great traction and comfort
- Style# 1661571
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Grand Canyon™ OutDry™ Hiking Shoe is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by catzengras from Husband loves them! My husband has high arches and these fit his feet perfectly on the first wear! He finds them really comfortable. I'm happy to have found shoes for him because he has trouble finding shoes that fit him well and are comfortable. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-04-24
Back to Top