A waterproof, breathable hiker that is durable and supportive, featuring premium OutDry tech. Read more >
WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Wet shoes are heavy shoes; but this wide version of the durable and supportive Grand Canyon Outdry® hiking shoe is fully waterproof and breathable, keeping your feet, your shoes and your socks dry and comfortable during long days on rugged terrain.Features:
- Combination suede leather, mesh and rubber overlays upper
- OutDry™ waterproof, breathable construction
- Techlite™ comfort system footbed for extra support and cushioning
- Techlite™ lightWeight: midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Style# 1661572
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Grand Canyon™ Outdry™ Wide is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TennesseeEd from Make sure to get the out dry Columbia has shoes that are/are not breathable waterproof(out dry). Make sure to get the out dry, it works! I love them. This is my second pair. The first pair lasted exactly a year & i wear them every day & work outside. Unless your foot is narrow, order your size in WIDE. Sole has plenty of grip but isnt noisy indoors. Excellent value.
Date published: 2016-12-29
Rated 2 out of 5 by BigBill104 from Wide It Is Not The shoes looked nice when they arrived. I had ordered the wide and received the wide, but when I put them on they did not feel like wide. They felt like normal width. When I returned them I was refunded the original purchase price but not reimbursed for the return shipping cost. Therefore, I will purchase shoes from a place that covers return shipping costs.
Date published: 2016-10-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by remow from Solid and comfortable. I returned with sadness, They just were not wide enough for me. They looked and felt solid and comfortable. Well made.
Date published: 2016-09-30
Back to Top