Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Like 4-wheel-drive for your feet, this Granite Pass features an independent lug pattern to provide traction and stability over a variety of surfaces, keeping you super secure during outdoor activities on uneven terrain while waterproof materials and construction keep you dry and comfortable.Features:
- Omni-Grip outsole providing great traction on a variety of surfaces
- Full length lightweight Techlite midsole with midfoot shank for optimal rigidity and stability
- Combination leather, textile, mesh and webbing all designed for comfort and performance
- Independent lug patterns for traction on hard and soft surfaces
- Waterproof materials and construction method
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 13.7 oz/400 g
- Style# 1472421
Combination of leather, textile and mesh webbing
Full length Techlite technology
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Granite Pass™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jaramie from Nice shoes. I have enjoyed owning these shoes as of now. I noticed that the shoe's design is slender in the middle so a wider foot may not fit comfortably.
Date published: 2014-03-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by TrailMaster from Good hiking show Took these on a recent hike to the World famous "Wave" in So Utah. Great grip on the rocks and not bad in the sand.
Date published: 2013-06-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kevin1976 from NOT EVEN OK! I wasn't going to say anything but you sent me an email to review these shoes. I can get my feet into them and wear them. That's the only reason I'd call them shoes. There absolutely NOT waterproof. THEY DO NOT envoke stabibility or confidence while hiking. Your description says " four wheel drive for your feet" ya right! only if a Kia has 4 wheel drive... Don't buy them there not good.
Date published: 2013-03-07
Back to Top