A cozy, comfortable, super-versatile fleece jacket with a sporty pop-color overlay. Read more >
Rich, soft fleece gets a pop-color nylon overlay and binding on this sporty, versatile fleece pullover jacket—the ultimate cozy layering piece for warding off the chill during cool mornings out on the water.Features:
- Rod holder
- Style# 1679141
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Shell Overlay: Back Country Cloth 100% Tactel® nylon taffeta
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Harborside™ Overlay Fleece Pullover is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lrh264 from Great for layering This fleece is perfect to throw on under another jacket or to wear on its own. I use it to kayak in, and it's easy to move in and breathes pretty well. The only drawback is that it only has one pocket on the chest, but it is a good size.
Date published: 2017-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by TNlakegrl78 from Fun in the snow Wonderful product on a chilly morning and great layer builder
Date published: 2017-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hurley from Love it Love this fleece. Has a relaxed fit. Very comfortable. Im 5'9, 180 and a medium is perfect.
Date published: 2017-02-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by NYJG from Warm, Stylish, Comfortable Great multi functional fleece, I use this to keep me warm in the office or run in and out of the car on chilly days.
Date published: 2017-01-29
Back to Top