Ideal for staying warm during cold weather activities, the Heat 360 has a thermal reflective lining that reflects and retains your body heat; stretch panels along the side and under the arms enhance mobility and increase breathability.Features:
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective breathable material regulates your temperature with silver dots that reflect and retain body heat
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Hybrid stretch and breathability
- Center back length: 28.5”
- Style# 1464494
- Omni-Heat main body: 93% polyester/7% elastane 230g Heat microfleece
- Side Panels: 92% polyester/8% elastane 280g Heat Thermo Stretch
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Heat 360™ II 1/2 Zip - Tall is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tallwisconsinite from Love it! I wear this fleece all the time, as a sweatshirt, sweater, mid layer, or jacket. It is cut a little tight on the body, but I think the fit is good for its purpose (I wouldn't want it bigger ). I am 6,4" and 210, I purchased an XLT.
Date published: 2014-03-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by P2148 from Very Thin This fleece runs at least one size small in the body. At 6'3 200lbs, I normally wear a large tall and the chest and mid-seection of this jacket were skin tight. Length of the item were fine at a 36 sleeve.
Date published: 2014-01-16
Back to Top