Southeast or Northwest, this cotton-blend tee will keep you comfortable all over PDX. Read more >
A classic tee never goes out of style, and neither will you, in this soft and comfortable Columbia logo tee.Features:
- Regular Fit
- Center Back Length: 29"
- Style# 3COLM0682
- 50/50% COTTON/POLY
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Hometown Cotton Tee Shirt is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by OLJW from Comfortable This shirt is very comfortable to wear. The fit is good. The graphics are good and the material is soft. The price was right and I am glad that I purchased it.
Date published: 2018-07-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by KJ18 from Great Fit & Comfortable This T-Shirt is very soft and comfortable. The size is pretty much spot on. I am always nervous to order clothes online because of this but it fits great!
Date published: 2018-07-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by RoseCity74 from Way too small I'm a huge Columbia fan and always buy large shirts when I buy Columbia but this shirt was way too small. I really like the design and want the shirt but don't even know if an XL will fit and don't want to keep buying and returning....unfortunately this shirt will be going back, the first shirt I'll have ever returned to Columbia. One bad one won't stop me from buying though!
Date published: 2018-05-26
Back to Top