A 3-in-1 jacket that is critically seam sealed and waterproof with a removable storm hood. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
The zip-in, zip-out interchange system creates three jackets in one. Zip them together and you’ve got a super-warm, all-mountain jacket that’s critically seam-sealed, waterproof and insulated. Wear the shell in the spring rains and then wear the liner in the fall chill as you eagerly await a new season of outdoor recreation and fun.Features:
- Dual entry hand pockets with zip closure
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Zippered chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated liner
- Style# 1625221
- Shell: 100% polyester matte melange
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester Omni-Heat Reflective lining
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal Insulation, 100g
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Horizons Pine™ Interchange Jacket is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 2 out of 5 by JToronto from May have been a good jacket I would have liked to have tried this jacket to see about the quality, however when I received it and tried it on it was much too big. The size said it was 52-54 but it was in fact 60. The only option provided was shipping it back, you cannot exchange. I ended up having to pay $28 in total for shipping, first to me and then returning.
Date published: 2017-03-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by RobertM from Versatile Jacket, Very useful Excellent jacket, used it for skiing in -30oC was very warm. Used the outer shell as a rain coat it kept me dry. Used the inner shell as a sping jacket. One little Adjustment should be done is the hood it should be better fitted it is a bit long it goes down over the eyes it is minor setback but overall, this is one of the best jacket I have ever wore and want to get another one in another colour because it is so great.
Date published: 2017-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Suzydragon from Fantastic coat I wasn't sure that it would be warm enough because it's so light weight. My husband loves this coat. It looks great w/o all that bulk. The dark moss is almost black ... Couldn't be more pleased
Date published: 2016-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by AKAY from GREAT JACKET Not only does it look good, it feels good, wears well, and keeps me warm... regardless of how cold it has been recently. The special lining kept me comfortable and properly insulated. This is a quality garment! Five Star Performance.
Date published: 2016-03-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by bob7 from Overall Superb Jacket Havent got the chance to test the winter, but this one definitely feels like it can keep warm. Overall construction quality is great with removable inner jacket. Feels ligt-weight and hopefully will get me through this winter and many more to come.
Date published: 2015-12-16
Back to Top