Magic in a little silver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
Hot Dots, that’s sometimes what we call the Omni-Heat thermal reflectors that line the inside of this super-warm, 280g Thermarator fleece jacket with a Trail Grinder Twill outer surface. It’s for those who like it hot. And for those who like dots!Features:
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Zip-closed security pocketCenter Back Length: 31"
- Style# 1559382
- Shell: 100% polyester Thermarator Fleece, 280g
- Shell Overlay: 100% nylon Trail Grinder Twill
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Hot Dots™ II Full Zip Fleece Jacket - Big is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MikeInMadsion from Almost Perfect I spent a good bit of time trying to find the right fleece in a 4XL and this one is almost perfect. It is not bulky at all but has offered very good warmth so far. I’ve been out and about in Wisconsin at -10F (house to car and car to work/shopping) and I never felt a chill. The breast pocket fits my iPhone 6 with room to spare and the side pockets also zip but the current description does not seem to indicate that. My only (small) complaint is that the side pockets should have ‘pull string’ loops to help get at them with light gloves on. The pockets have a great flap to cover the zipper but it makes it hard to get to pull open/closed.
Date published: 2016-02-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by CSquare from Less Than Expected I had to return my regular size for a larger one. The person helping me was fantastic. Great help. The new jacket has almost no stretch and is actually a little stiff. It isn't that warm and doesn't stop wind. It isn't sold to stop wind, but I was hoping.
Date published: 2016-01-24
Back to Top