Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
Hot Dots, that’s sometimes what we call the Omni-Heat thermal reflectors that line the inside of this super-warm, 280g Thermarator fleece jacket with a Trail Grinder Twill outer surface. For those who like it hot. And for those who like dots!Features:
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Zip-closed security pocketCenter Back Length: 33"
- Style# 1559383
- Shell: 100% polyester Thermarator Fleece, 280g
- Shell Overlay: 100% nylon Trail Grinder Twill
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Hot Dots™ II Full Zip Fleece Jacket - Tall is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PmintSteamShovel from Best Yet? I bought this jacket on sale over this past winter. I have to say, that out of all of my Columbia jackets (8+), this is by far my favorite. The feel, warmth, and design makes this the perfect jacket. I live in Northern Alabama, and by no means does it stay cold for long, but once the temps are below 40 degrees, this is the perfect choice. It's windproof, lightweight, and super warm thanks to the Hot Dots tech. It fits a little snug compared to my other ones, but I think it's suppose to fit this way to really utilize the dots. I'm a big guy (4x) mountain and this works great for me.
Date published: 2016-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Smittie from Core warmth Like all Omni heat products, this fleece keeps you warm. Fly fishing in winter you need this type of protection. This is a layered system for me when wading in cold streams/rivers or kayaking.
Date published: 2016-02-22
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bob224 from Do not buy This product is very thin and does not. Give good protection. Do not recommend
Date published: 2016-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by SNOWwalker79 from Hot Dots hits the spot Great jacket, as it's light, moisture wicking, has plenty of great pockets. It's more lenient than a soft shell, holds your heat. I got it to go along with a vest, but have to leave the vest behind in snow and am just fine.
Date published: 2016-01-17
Back to Top