A multi-sport shoe with unique construction and our award-winning, waterproof-breathable technology. Read more >
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
WATERPROOF MULTI-SPORT A minimalist in weight only, this multi-sport shoe boasts a unique construction that reduces weight without sacrificing support. SERIOUS INNOVATION Crafted with award-winning, waterproof-breathable OutDry™ Extreme and a high traction multi-surface outsole, you’ll be ready for outdoor adventure.Features:
- Style# 1767981
- Made of lightweight materials and construction techniques and featuring a waterproof breathable OutDry™ Extreme upper, with printed graphic, and reinforced no sew TPU films for support and protection
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- A combination of OMNI-Grip™ Rubber and EVA for the perfect blend of traction and reduced weight.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Irrigon™ Trail OutDry™ Extreme Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CCBob from This product is doing exactly what I needed it to do I saw these shoes in a resort store in Canada. They appeared to be what I've been looking for to wear as a soccer referee. After getting home I ordered a pair. I need cushioning and flexible soles that have some ability to grip. This shoe is providing both. Referees change from jogging to walking to sprinting often and flexibility is important. Waterproof is a bonus. It's nice to have dry feet after a couple hours running on wet fields
Date published: 2018-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris11 from Lightweight and waterproof Lightweight, fast, waterproof, and a subtle appearance that can pass as a town shoe or oxford style shoe. Plus some tread for hiking that is not too deep or thick and better support than I can get in a running shoe. It is extremely hard to find a shoe that has all of this combination. I’ve grown to dislike heavy shoes over the years, although the extra support is nice. I like everything subtle and toned down so I could do without the white outdry tag or the checkered area but it really isn’t too bad. There was no “dealbreaker” aesthetic quality like a neon stripe or something which usually prevents me from choosing the shoe and this also makes it somewhat suitable to wear in city environments with khakis.
Date published: 2018-09-03
Back to Top