A waterproof full-grain leather boot built for comfort, protection, and style. Read more >
WATERPROOF LEATHER BOOTA versatile and durable boot with full-grain leather and a waterproof construction, ready for anything.Features:
- Full grain leather with metal eyelets
- Wool collar lining
- Waterproof seam sealed construction
- Techlite™ lightweight cushioned midsole
- Solid non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: 13.5 oz / 382g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Travel, Casual
- Style# 1790011
- Upper: Full Grain Leather
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Irvington™ II Chukka Leather Boot is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AnaCovas from Comfortable + great color Great quality, color, comfortable, etc!!!! Just perfect shoes!!
Date published: 2018-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nate239 from Super Comfortable These shoes are very well made and super comfortable right out of the box. These shoes are well cushioned around the ankle and did not give me any rubbing pain on my heel that other similar styled shoes have while breaking them in. The leather seems to be good quality and they feel like they will last. Only time will truly tell but so far so good!
Date published: 2018-10-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by Meghan1231 from Great shoe! My husbands go to work shoes. He now has several pairs. Once he finds something that works and is good quality he is loyal and will be a repeat buyer. He is A project manager for a commercial construction company and this style shoe is perfect. Not too formal and not too casual. Just right. He does seem to go down half a size in this particular style.
Date published: 2018-10-11
Back to Top