A classic tee never goes out of style, and neither will you, in this soft and comfortable 100% cotton Columbia logo tee.Features:
- Regular fit
- Center Back Length: 29.5"
- Style# HYM415
- 100% Cotton
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Kaatja Cotton Tee Shirt S/S is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by skendall19 from Great Shirt Great shirt and looks great. I get a lot of compliments. The size was perfect for my body.
Date published: 2018-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Terry7781 from Very Comfortable shirt Shirts are very comfortable and fit really well.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Petra04 from T shirt Very comfortable and fits perfectly.
Date published: 2017-10-17
Back to Top