A cool-weather basic with the style to navigate from rustic to urban, this men’s long sleeve henley keeps it casual and comfortable in a cotton-poly waffle fabric featured in an array of muted earth tones.Features:
- Center Back Length: 30.5"
- Regular Fit
- Style# 1681842
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester Waffle
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Ketring™ Henley - Big is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Silverback from Very Comfortable Henley This shirt is very comfy and seems well built. I have only worn it for a few days so far, but have moved it to the top of my rotation. I know nothing about "style", but folks tell me it looks good. There you have it - comfort & good looks too!
Date published: 2018-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Columbia12 from Love these shirts!! Bought these for my boyfriend, and he LOVES them!! Very comfortable, true to size, and warm on really cold days here. He also likes layering them under button-down shirts. So glad I found them!
Date published: 2018-01-05
Back to Top