ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Layer this super-soft and lightweight microfeece full-zip shirt over favorite old tees or under tried and true jackets—it’s the perfect weight to cut the chill without overheating you, and it’s clean, thoughtful crew-neck design makes it ultra versatile.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Center back length: 28.5"
- Style# 1552311
- 100% polyester Feather Weight Micro Fleece, 135g
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Klamath Range™ Full Zip Fleece Long Sleeve is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trunkmonkey1900 from Perfect lightweight fleece Be warned, this is a very thin fleece. Knowing that, it is super light and packs down incredibly small. It is perfect to throw in your day pack in case you need to take the chill out of the air during an afternoon on the trail. It's also perfect for those early morning hikes that start off chilly, but warm up by afternoon. I've also worn it as a mid layer while hunting. It is not windproof in the least though... I would buy it again, I got a size larger than I should of, the sizing appears spot on.
Date published: 2014-11-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by DavidC from Thinner than expected; good for fall, not winter This fleece is well constructed and comfortable, but it's much thinner than I expected, and as such won't be of much use this winter. Should be better for spring and fall. If you are looking for warmth, you'll likely be better buying one of their other fleeces.
Date published: 2014-11-15
Back to Top