A versatile down jacket built for warmth, comfort, and protection with a just-right fit. Read more >
Heat Sealed Warmth.
HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out.
WELCOME, WINTERThis water-resistant jacket with no-stitch baffle construction, 650-fill power, and binding at hem and cuff ensures zero cold spots, making it a winter must-have. LIGHTWEIGHT AND PACKABLEAt just over an ounce, this jacket is easy to tuck into a pack for backcountry treks.This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control UnionFeatures:
- Interchange compatible|Water resistant fabric|650 fill power down insulation|Heat Seal Construction|Binding at hem and cuff|Zippered hand pockets
- Style# 1737884
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power Down Insulation, RDS Certified
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top