A versatile down jacket built for warmth, comfort, and protection with a just-right fit. Read more >
Heat Sealed Warmth.
HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out.
WELCOME, WINTERThis water-resistant jacket with no-stitch baffle construction, 650-fill power, and binding at hem and cuff ensures zero cold spots, making it a winter must-have.LIGHTWEIGHT AND PACKABLEAt just over an ounce, this jacket is easy to tuck into a pack for backcountry treks.This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control UnionFeatures:
- Interchange compatible|Water resistant fabric|650 fill power down insulation|Heat Seal Construction|Binding at hem and cuff|Zippered hand pockets
- Center back length: Center Back Length: 30"
- Style# 1737884
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power Down Insulation, RDS Certified
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Lake 22™ Down Jacket - Big is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DrGubs from Ideal insulation My primary purpose for this product is to provide insulation under my Motorcycle riding jacket. My chest area is protected from the wind but my shoulders and arms are not. I use it year round when riding 3 seasons and in winter as a nice warm car coat that has no weight or bulk... This is my second time purchasing this type of product and highly recommend. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2019-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bobbiebobbie11 from Nice light down jacket I choose the jacket for my husband wanting something warm but lightweight. We travel in our rv and all his normal coats are so big and bulky that this coat would have been perfect. However it was to large and i am returning it for a smaller size. Im sure he will love it once we get the right size!
Date published: 2019-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by MsStarr from True to size Great coat! Well worth the money I invested. I hope we get at two years worth of wear out of this coat. My son wears a size 3x. He loved his new coat.
Date published: 2018-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Junior301 from Good jacket great insulator that keeps the heat locked in
Date published: 2018-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by emsimon21 from great jacket super light weight but really warm. I live in MN so the winters are cold and waiting for the bus is not painful anymore with this jacket.
Date published: 2018-11-19
Back to Top