Combining down with synthetic insulation, this winter jacket brings superior warmth and performance. Read more >
Magic in a little silver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
Like a down jacket on steroids.
But it's legal.
But it's legal.
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining. 650 TurboDown™ insulation. Water resistant fabric|Binding at hood. Zippered hand pockets|Binding at cuffs. Drawcord adjustable hem
- Style# 1737973
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester
- Insulation: 550 Fill Power Down Insulation, RDS Certified
- 100g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Lone Fir 650 TurboDown™ Hooded Jacket - Big is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by gary1949 from From Phoenix to Chicago After ten years in Arizona moving back to the Chicago area this winter was a someday of a shock. Having no winter attire, I purchased a Columbia turbodown coat. Itis, in my humble opinion, the best fit for comfort and warmth I could have purchased. The coat is lightweight and comfortable. The insulation the coat provides in -20 degree wind chill is amazing. I wish columbia made matching pants. The jacket has cuffs that seal out the wind and the hood is easily raised or lowered while providing warmth. The outer material is resistant to staining and is waterproof. In short, I believe I hit the jackpot when I ordered this columbia jacket. It has every feature I could want in a lightweight, comfortable, warm as Arizona coat.
Date published: 2018-02-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michi7174 from So warm and very comfortable Bought this for my husband He loves it, wants more colors. Very warm and comfortable. :)
Date published: 2018-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by cheryle from Lone fir This coat fits nice,light comfortable, warm and does all it purports. I like the look and feel and very pleased with the quality and performance. This coat exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Date published: 2018-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spycerdog from Lone Fir 650 Turbodown Used the Lone Fir 650 Turbodown in our latest snow storm and never once felt the chill. 25*F and 10” of snow. No problem for this jacket and would highly recommend this jacket all day long!
Date published: 2018-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeromepphila from Nice Great jacket. Could use more pockets.
Date published: 2018-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pat30 from Very warm and toasty jacket Nice and warm in this jacket outside in the low 30 degree weather. Can not wait to try it in the colder months with snow. Love the color. Fits just perfect. Another fine product!!!!
Date published: 2017-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Darcy71 from Turbo Down Love this jacket! Perfect in freezing temperatures and runs true to size
Date published: 2017-11-23
Back to Top