A modern twist on a classic boot crafted of waterproof-breathable full-grain leather. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
A CLASSIC REBOOTED Crafted of premium full-grain leather, waterproof-breathable construction, and a soft lining to keep you comfortable and protected.Features:
- Combination full grain leather and nylon upper
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof protection
- Hex metal eyelets
- Die cut and buff EVA midsole
- Solid non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: 18 oz / 510g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1789951
- Upper: Full Grain Leather / Nylon
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Marquam™ Nylon Boot is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MosesMunoz from Great Boots Fits true to size, great look and feel to them. Perfect for walking and hiking. Not too heavy. Have not had any issues nor have I had them in the rain so can not comment on the waterproof feature, but I did add an extra layer or water/stain protection. I know this probably doesn't help you in determining if you should buy these boots or not, price is a little steep. I think they are definitely worth it if you can get them on sale.
Date published: 2018-10-16
Back to Top