Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Don’t let the minimalist look of this shoe fool you – it features a Techlite tongue and midsole for lightweight cushioning and support, burly Omni-Grip high traction rubber and a closed mesh upper with welded seam technology – making it perfect for aerobic offroad activities in inclement weather but also versatile enough for everyday use.Features:
- Omni-Grip rubber with traction on the forefoot, midfoot and heel for whatever conditions you encounter
- Techlite tongue for support and comfort
- Techlite 5/10 forefoot to heel off-set super close to ground ride
- Closed mesh upper with welded seam technology for minimal support
- Forefoot nylon rock guard for protection on the trail
- Waterproof materials and construction method
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 8.2 oz/232.5 g
- Style# 1461871
Closed mesh with welded seam technology
Techlite, forefoot nylon rock guard
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Master Fly™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jon520 from This is the best shoe ever made I have had two pairs of this shoe and they are the best. I am really hard on my shoes, normally shoes only last me 6 months these have lasted almost one year each. I took this last pair through basic with me and they were the best all I needed was this pair of shoes for everything. I've done many hikes in the mountains in them and have had no blisters or hot spots, even through a straight 24hr hike. These are the best shoes and I am very upset that they stopped making them. I hope I can find another pair. Really these are the best shoes. I highly recommend them.
Date published: 2016-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kiko305 from Best minimalist running shoe. This is by far the best minimalist running shoe I have ever owned. I'm on my 4th pair now. I will need to buy a 5th soon because the 4th won't last much longer. Unfortunately it seems to be out of stock and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else in my size. If you can find a pair I highly recommend it.
Date published: 2015-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kiwina from Great for a great price Looks great! Feels great! Works great!
Date published: 2014-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mojtaba from Very light Works great, looks nice too!
Date published: 2014-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by 79mandella from Very Comfortable Shoe Very light & comfortable. Good looking shoe.
Date published: 2013-07-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dudemom from Comfortable! My son complains about hiking shoes being too tight, uncomfortable but he LOVES these. Very light and with sturdy bottom. Great hiking shoe
Date published: 2012-10-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Turtle from Sweet Kicks The only shoes I packed to go to Hawaii. Super light, comfortable and non-bulky, perfect for hiking, biking, gym or wearing out to dinner.
Date published: 2012-07-06
Back to Top