Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Don’t let the minimalist look of this shoe fool you – it features a Techlite tongue and midsole for lightweight cushioning and support, burly Omni-Grip high traction rubber and a closed mesh upper with welded seam technology – making it perfect for aerobic offroad activities in inclement weather but also versatile enough for everyday use.Features:
- Omni-Grip rubber with traction on the forefoot, midfoot and heel for whatever conditions you encounter
- Techlite tongue for support and comfort
- Techlite 5/10 forefoot to heel off-set super close to ground ride
- Closed mesh upper with welded seam technology for minimal support
- Forefoot nylon rock guard for protection on the trail
- Waterproof materials and construction method
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 8.2 oz/232.5 g
- Style# B473753
Closed mesh with welded seam technology
Techlite, forefoot nylon rock guard
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top