A well-loved trail shoe with a waterproof-breathable shell, great cushioning, and the ultimate traction. Read more >
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
MORE GRIP, LESS SLIP.
Multi-directional lugs deliver aggressive traction across all surfaces.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
EXTREME CONDITIONS When the elements turn nasty you can soldier on with confidence in the Mountain Masochist. WATERPROOF We’ve added an integrated waterproof-breathable external shell to completely seal out water. Your favorite trail shoe just got even better.UNDERFOOT INNOVATION Crafted with all the features you love about the classic Mountain Masochist, including a firm yet forgiving midsole and a full-length traction rubber outsole.Features:
- Style# 1768121
- OutDry™ Extreme exterior shell with easy access zipper and integrated soft-shell stretch gaiter for unmatched waterproofing and debris control. Internal open mesh shoe with speed lacing system for lock down fit and comfort
- FluidFoam™ midsole for exceptional cushioning. FluidGuide™ for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail. Ride heights: 16mm heel/8mm forefoot
- Full length Gryptonite™ outsole and TrailShield™ for ultimate traction and protection
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Mountain Masochist™ lV OutDry™ Extreme Shoe is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Cybert from Not particularly waterproof As someone who walks about 10 miles per day rain or shine in western Washington, I'm always looking for really waterproof shoes. Like every other shoe so far these have come up lacking. A bit of drizzle-OK-but moderate to heavy rain and feet are wet within an hour or so.
Date published: 2018-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by CPosey from The best shoes! I fish bass tournaments and needed a shoe that was comfortable and waterproof. I used these on 11/4 during a downpour in a tournament and my feet stayed completely dry. I highly recommend these!
Date published: 2018-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by DRG1953 from Men’s Mountain Masochist™ lV OutDry™ Extreme Shoe Great shoe. Very happy with it. Very comfortable, and works well with Orthotics (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by gmako from logging the miles using for trail runs and backpacking. comfortable but soles seem thin. after a few hours hiking it seems like i was feeling every rock or pebble under my foot. added super-feet insoles prob solved. very light weight and no more stopping to fetch debris from entering shoe. currently my favorite runner and hiker... at least until winter.
Date published: 2018-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Foley from Waterproof x10 I opened and unzipped the membrane to find a high quality sneaker beneath the outer shell. Seams are very watertight and slipping on and off is easy. Fits true to size. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ontariobasser from Great wet shoe I was looking for a shoe that I could use fishing in wet weather that would keep feet dry when wearing rain gear. That was light weight. These fit the bill. Because they have the high cut they work well with my foot on the trolling motor keeping water from getting in on my ankles. Nice job Columbia. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-08-17
Back to Top