Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
This stalwart performance classic features a clean design with long, streamlined cut and a super-wicking, UPF 30 fabric that feels great against the skin and has a lovely hanging power.Features:
- Omni-Shade UPF 30 protects you during long hours in the sun
- Omni-Wick fabric actively breathes and pulls moisture away from the skin
- Underarm gusseting for comfort and mobility
- Modern Classic fit
- Style# 1441437
- 100% Omni-Shade UPF 30, Omni-Wick polyester two-tone pique
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's New Utilizer™ Polo - Tall is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Buddy33 from Comfortable Polo I purchased two of these polos and love how they fit and how comfortable they feel. They go great with pants or shorts. My wife likes how they look on me. I would like to order more but there's no additional colors at this time.
Date published: 2017-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sluggo40504 from Comfortable and lightweight Likes the way it feels and looks on me.
Date published: 2017-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ricochet360 from Best polo you can buy !!!! This shirt is outstanding. I have purchased 6 different colors of this shirt. Pros: True fit Comfortable to wear Machine wash/dry....No shrinking! No ironing needed! Great for casual business attire, golfing or just anything. Omni-Wick and Omni-Shade make this a perfect Shirt. Cons: Need more colors/patterns
Date published: 2017-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ccampbell from Columbia pullover three button shirt Columbia pullover three button With collar it's very comfortable and he likes it. It's a tall man so it has capacity to stay tucked in. Very comfortable when he's moving. Likes the selection of colors
Date published: 2017-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeff1984 from Great Love the shirt and it fits great.
Date published: 2017-08-05
Rated 2 out of 5 by David18 from snag prone fabric This is a great shirt except for the fact it's prone to snagging. After wearing it twice I noticed several 'pulls' in the material.
Date published: 2015-08-21
Back to Top