Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Whether you’re hopping down the bunny trail or taking on the up-hill switchbacks, this lightweight, waterproof, surefooted and durable mid-cut trail shoe is the perfect companion to any path. With non-marking rubber soles, these super-comfortable shoes work just as well on the inside as they do on the outside.Features:
- Suede leather, textile, and webbing upper
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Style# 1505942
Suede leather, textile, and webbing
Omni-Grip™ traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's North Plains™ Mid Waterproof Wide is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JJML from Very Good First experience with shoes from Columbia. Excelent product. Very recomendable
Date published: 2015-07-24
Back to Top