Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
An incredible value, this lightweight, versatile shoe delivers performance and durability in a package that won’t break the bank. Aggressively lugged rubber soles provide superior traction while the waterproof-breathable bootie membrane keeps you dry. On top, the slightly taller height provides extra ankle support and a combination of suede, textile and webbing keeps feet secure and protected. A true all-arounder, this shoe is ideal for a variety of trail-based activities from hiking to running.Features:
- Techlite midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Omni-Grip rubber for optimal traction on all surfaces
- Combination suede leather, textile and webbing upper
- Waterproof-breathable bootie membrane to lock moisture out
- Aggressive Omni-Grip non-marking rubber lugged outsole
- Waterproof materials and construction method
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 13.8oz / 391.22g
- Style# 1505941
Suede leather, textile and webbing
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's North Plains™ MID WP is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Btrent from why don't you ask for the width??? This shoe I ordered came to me too narrow. Not happy ! the 10.5 mid is what?Since there is no m or i I would expect a D
Date published: 2015-08-15
Back to Top