A laidback hoodie with the heart of a puffy coat, the men’s Northern Comfort is built from water-repellent cotton-poly fleece with lightweight duck-down insulation in the body to keep your core extra warm.Features:
- Bonded seams
- Hand pockets
- Water repellent
- Style# 1681601
- Shell: 100% polyester taffeta
- Shell Overlay: 77% cotton / 23% polyester fleece
- Insulation: 75% Duck Down, 25% Duck Feather
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Northern Comfort™ Insulated Hoody Jacket is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RoyVancity from Comfortable I bought this jacket as a basic layer for a roadtrip across canada. It has been super comfortable and never been too warm or too hot, i really liked it. Downside is that it is a bit latger than ibexpected and the fabric part is a bit of a grease magnet :/ (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by DaveDe from light and warm I bought this jacket thinking I would use it for spring and fall; however, when I got it, I found it to be pleasantly warm. I could wear a fleece with this jacket over it and feel very comfortable on good weather winter days. I would recommend this product. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-12-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jeffrr from No neck protection It's a very good budget jacket, only downside is neck protection, wind comes down the jacket through the collar area. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bambam from Fabulous spring/fall hoodie! Love this hoodie - it is nice and light, yet should be warm for those chilly spring and fall days. I am also going to wear it under my winter coat for added warmth.
Date published: 2017-02-03
Back to Top