Helping you stay cool, this polo features reacts to your sweat to lower the fabric's temperature. Read more >
MAKING HOT PEOPLE COOL.
Blue rings react with sweat to lower the temperature of the fabric, so you feel cooler.
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
- Omni-Freeze Zero
- Omni-Wick Technology
- Self Fabric Collar with sewn in collar stays & collar stand
- Center Back Length: 29.5"
- Style# 17S37MP
- 89% polyester 11% spandex
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Omni-Freeze Zero™ Power Golf Polo is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by VAF84 from Excellent Shirt! I tried on this shirt yesterday when it arrived, and first impressions are great! Very light material, athletic cut without being too tight (I prefer this cut to the PFG polo cut), and no logo to worry about coming off on the chest! I'm very excited to wear this shirt, and would purchase more if there were different colors. Only one concern. The material seems pretty thin. I'm sure it will help with the heat, but the question is, how long will it last? If Columbia could get the PFG polo in this cut (I like the bands at the arms and bottom too), different colors, and without the logo on the chest, I'd probably buy one for each day of the week! Purchased size S/P, I'm roughly 165lbs, mostly athletic build, 5'10 height.
Date published: 2018-07-13
Back to Top