Our waterproof-breathable technology and thermal reflectivity keep you warm and dry in these ski pants. Read more >
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- 4-way comfort stretch
- External seam tape
- Leg venting
- Adjustable waist
- Articulated knees
- Light Rail™ zippered hand pockets
- Zippered back pocket
- Reinforced cuff guard
- Bottom leg zips
- Internal leg gaiter
- Style# 1737331
- Shell: OutDry™ Plain Weave 84% nylon / 16% elastane
- Lining: 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane
- Insulation: 40g Omni-Heat™ Insulation 100% recycled polyester
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's OutDry™ Ex Mogul Pant is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Xray21 from Warm and comfy I'm a smaller guy so I was hoping this came in a smaller size seam instead of regular. That's my only problem with it, otherwise it's real warm and comfy. Real high quality, feels good and the quality of these feels like it'll last for years to come.
Date published: 2018-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Axle from Perfect for the mountain These pants are sick! By far the best I have ever had. Plenty warm for me (I run hot) without added bulk. Omni-heat works best when not in direct contact with your skin (these are laws of physics people) so always wear a pair of thermals or wicking tights if its going to be warmer. The ventilation is also great, love the mesh so I don't get filled with pow if I forget to zip. I'm 5-8 with most of my height in my torso so they do drag if wearing low volume footwear but I just pull the gaiter over the cuff to keep um up until I have boots on, then they are perfect. Motion is fantastic and they are tough. Yes, you will look a bit "shiny" but its not 1980's lycra in your face.
Date published: 2018-03-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Flynndo from Great pant with too long of an inseam I was really looking forward to this stretch ski mogul pant and the ex dry stretch pants for golfing coming out. Love the stretch of the fabric and so much quieter than the older ex dry. Would be ideal if they also came in short inseam length. Both are too long and drag on the ground when I'm skiing and golfing. Even the employees at the Columbia employee store were shocked they didnt come in short, when I returned the regular length
Date published: 2018-02-23
Back to Top