A hybrid jacket that’s waterproof-breathable and fully seam-sealed for serious weather protection. Read more >
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
ONE TOUGH SHELLWaterproof-breathable and fully seam-sealed, this powerhouse shell packs a punch.STORM READYThe perfect go-to for stormy conditions with external seam taping, internal mesh lining, zippered pockets, and an adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem.VENTINGIf the clouds break, underarm vents help release heat so you can keep moving without missing a beat.OutDry™ Extreme is our first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.Features:
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- External seam tape
- Attached, adjustable hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Style# 1792134
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Plain Weave 2L 100% nylon
- Shell: 100% nylon plain weave
- Lining: Fine Mesh 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s OutDry™ Hybrid Jacket - Big is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FlatlandAdventur from Upgraded Rain wear I love this jacket. I've been wearing it with my PFG hoodie and the weather hasn't slowed me down.
Date published: 2019-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by David1950 from Raincoat Just received this product to replace another Columbia rain jacket. I outgrew the first one. The product fits good leaving enough room for a sweater etc when it gets cooler. I have worn the rain jacket in the house and didn’t get too hot in it, it seems to vent like it says. I live in central Alabama and the humidity is very high here. Have not had a chance to wear in the rain as we’ve not had any. Based on how it looks and feels I think it will be a good rain jacket.
Date published: 2018-08-27
Back to Top