Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
These winter shoes will keep your feet toasty whether you’re relaxing indoors or stepping out to grab another armful of firewood. The synthetic wool upper is both durable and timeless and Omni-Grip® rubber soles deliver great grip on a wide variety of surfaces. A thermal reflective lining traps your body heat to ensure that feet and toes stay warm.Features:
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner
- Non-marking Omni-Grip outsole rubber for optimal traction on all surfaces
- PU Coated leather overlays
- Synthetic flannel textile
- Removable molded EVA footbed for maximum under foot comfort and cushioning
- Weight: size 1, ½ pair = 5.8oz/164.48g
- Style# 1524031
- OMNI-HEAT UPPER
Synthetic wool textile
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Packed Out™ Omni-Heat® is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lamar from Warm Comfort Runs a little large in fit, but totally comfortable. Warm with a soft insole. Perfect for around the house or on the deck. I plan to buy a back up pair!
Date published: 2014-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by MarkF from great shoe This is everything I'm looking for in a house shoe. It's light, comfortable, and rugged enough to take outside for quick jaunts to the mailbox or letting the dog out. My only issue is it runs exceptionally large. It was larger than other size 11 shoes I had sitting around. I had to send it back and will exchange for a size 10 (I'm officially a 10.5). Other than the sizing issue I love the shoe and cant' wait for my size 10s to arrive.
Date published: 2014-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kurtttjohnson from Great indoor/outdoor slip on's Needed some comfortable slip on's for around the house or to take out the trash, get the mail. These are GREAT! The omniheat keeps your feet nice and warm on those cold mornings around the house or at base camp. I wear a size 11 and the slippers are a little loose on me. I would recommend half size down.
Date published: 2014-01-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by suebee14 from slippers The slippers were fine and all went well in shipping. I had read that the size was large so ordered smaller. It was however still too big and returned them to a Columbia store for a store credit. I will have to order another pair now, which is a hassle.
Date published: 2013-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by PopPop from Snug as a bug Glad these work so well.
Date published: 2013-12-19
Back to Top