ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
Who cares it there’s no footbridge, put your pack on your head and traverse the river in pair of quick-drying Palmerston Peak shorts with UPF 50 sun protection.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Quick dry
- Exterior adjustable waistband
- Zip-closed security pocket
- Interior mesh brief
- Relaxed Fit
- Style# 1449845
- 100% textured nylon poplin
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Palmerston Peak™ Short - Big is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by aydledemon from good quality They are very light and good quality. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by DasBear from Great shorts Great shorts even though they feel a size bigger the built in belt takes care of that easily and they seem pretty tough as I’ve taken them through the forest a few times and they are surviving a puppy so far. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by jopaul from Great for the pool I went to the pool. It felt great. Dries quickly. Very light to wear. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-06-23
Back to Top