WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Mid-height support, waterproof construction and a high traction rubber sole make this shoe ideal for staying dry and stable during active days in the outdoors; the leather upper and streamlined look mean it also transitions nicely for everyday use.Features:
- Omni-Grip high traction rubber
- Techlite midsole for lightweight cushioning
- OutDry waterproof breathable construction
- Abrasion resistant upper mesh combined with quality leather overlays for long lasting durability
- Thermal regulation
- Midfoot outsole warp to add torsional rigidity underfoot
- Independent lug patterns for traction on hard and soft surfaces
- Waterproof materials and construction method
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 16 oz/454 g
- Shaft Height: 4 in/10 cm
- Style# 1473831
Mesh and leather overlays with OutDry waterproof technology
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Pathgrinder™ Mid Leather OutDry Shoe is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vitaliinet from An excellent Shoes I was wearing this shoes for couple years at my construction job, and it still looks good, water proof (btw I always put some water proof spray on it ), and springy... thanks COLUMBIA for such a great product!
Date published: 2015-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by AH55 from Awsome Shoe From the moment I put them on I knew they were right. Comfortable, great support, easy on off.
Date published: 2014-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Readyright from recommended for comfort I have only worn this boot indoors, so I have no idea if it will (as advertised)keep my feet dry. That being said, the boots are very comfortable, light and supportive. They fit perfectly and are easy on the feet when you are walking.
Date published: 2014-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Neuro72 from great product for the a great price Worth every penny! Does what description states. Get it! Simply said
Date published: 2013-12-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by zhuzhu from Its very nice!!! the shoes are very nice and works very well
Date published: 2013-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Benppel from Excellent Excellent product and price.
Date published: 2013-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maaaax from Like them Comfortable shoes with pretty good looking at really good price.
Date published: 2013-10-12
Back to Top